[erlang-questions] What do you like the most about Erlang/OTP?

freza@REDACTED freza@REDACTED
Mon Aug 27 23:07:42 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 10:34:38PM +0200, Lo?c Hoguin wrote:
> I am wondering what you guys like the most about Erlang/OTP, especially
> newcomers, maybe it changed your life, allowed you to climb the Everest
> (or at least sleep at night).

As newcomer: pattern matching and super-simple base language.

A few years later: links & monitors, ability to effortlessly combine many
processing stacks into single solution without silly interferences.

Hard to list just a handful of properties though, it all fits together so
nicely.

BR,
	-- Jachym