[erlang-questions] Exit status of C-port

Jonas Falkevik jonas.falkevik@REDACTED
Fri Aug 24 22:08:04 CEST 2012

The exception you see might be that you received a exit signal from the port.
Try setting the process flag "trap_exit" to true, then you will exit signal as a message to process linked to the port.

/Jonas