[erlang-questions] Fwd: Erlang Job for $5000 in Saint-Petersburg

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Fri Apr 27 09:06:50 CEST 2012

> Other languages, like Russian, have not done this, and I wonder
> whether the same issue arises there?

It sounds very silly when someone tries to speak genderless in
Russian, because of some grammar differences between English and
Russian.

I can say you even more: you can offence to women's feelings if you
call her profession in a femine gender.
For example, if she is a doctor and usually we use the word "doctor",
but you say that she is a "doctorsha" (femine variant of word
"doctor") she may add some phenolphthalein to your cure.