[erlang-questions] dynamic compilation of funs

Martin Dimitrov mrtndimitrov@REDACTED
Tue Apr 24 10:57:39 CEST 2012

That is precisely my concern, the lack of documentation on the subject.
In our app the number of functions can grow so I am not sure if this is
the best option.

Thanks again for the reply.

Martin