[erlang-questions] [ANN] SublimErl - code completion: Looking for testers/contributors

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Mon Apr 23 05:05:15 CEST 2012

Hi Roberto!

Great work! I want to try it, but we have slightly different folder
structure like:

-- my_project
   |-- apps
       |--my_project
          |--src
          |  |--my_project.app.src
          |--ebin
          |--test

How and where should I configure SublimErl to support it?

Thank you in advance for you great job!

Best regards,
Max