[erlang-questions] Is there an accepted way of including GPL code in a project?

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Fri Apr 13 13:06:22 CEST 2012

It has been suggest that the Erlang licence be changed to MPL2
If [*]  this change were to be made would it solve your problem?

/Joe

[*] (please note the word "if" - this is not a promise it's a pure question)