[erlang-questions] Make failing on Centos 5.8 for R15B01

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Thu Apr 12 18:53:07 CEST 2012

On 04/12/2012 06:21 PM, Erik Søe Sørensen wrote:
> Can you build Erlang with Hipe disabled, perhaps?
> I don't know if you're planning on using Hipe, of course, but that
> component appears to be the stumbling block for the build process.

Can you provide some evidence for this claim, or you are just guessing
that HiPE is a problem just because it's the first piece of Erlang code
that gets compiled and (naturally) things break in that compilation?

Kostis