[erlang-questions] Help with Sublime Text 2 Code Completion

Gustav Simonsson gustav.simonsson@REDACTED
Thu Apr 12 09:35:42 CEST 2012

If you know which modules are in the added code paths you can simply loop
over them and load each of them using the functions in the code module.

Typically in Erlang systems one knows which modules exist, but if you
cannot know that prior to adding a new code path my guess is that you
have to search your newly added code paths and use e.g. code:load_file/1

Regards,
Gustav Simonsson

Sent from my PC