[erlang-questions] Help with Sublime Text 2 Code Completion

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Thu Apr 12 01:13:17 CEST 2012

Hey all,

Been a while since I posed this question, but I'm still stuck on trying to
load all the beam files.  Is there some magic way to tell the VM to load
all the beams in the code path or do I have to loop through the code path
and load them all manually?  How would I go about doing it that way if that
is what is required?

Thanks,

Andrew