[erlang-questions] Erlang based Web Stack

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Wed Apr 4 13:12:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

That comparison is behind regarding Zotonic.
And I guess also regarding the other projects, as the last update was 5 months ago.

And it is more a comparison of the features of Chicago Boss to the others, not the other way around.
Some extra categories could be considered.

But then, no comparison is ever complete.

- Marc