[erlang-questions] Erlang on ARM9?

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta@REDACTED
Mon Sep 26 14:22:22 CEST 2011

This ARM9 in question would have some kind of a cross compile environment.
For example, there's a rather popular (& cheap) ARM9 board called mini2440,
and there are 2-3 different cross compilers... there's one from FriendlyARM,
there's one from a co. called Pengutronix, then there's an old one from ARM
itself, and some folks have rolled their own.