[erlang-questions] where did my code come from?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Sep 16 07:45:12 CEST 2011

I can think of ways to make my code flexible enough to handle choosing
between two different modules. What I can not do is to have two modules
called 'lists' loaded/used at the same time.

bengt