[erlang-questions] Erlang and beam-based scripting languages.

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Tue Sep 13 14:49:10 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 14:05, Max Lapshin <max.lapshin@REDACTED> wrote:
> I've tried to take  elixir and load it.
> So it really looks very close to what I want, except module name and
> automatic loading.

Elixir compiles to beam, so it might be enough to have a daemon watch
for changes in the source directory and automatically compile the
elixir files? Then the only problem is with the module names, but that
I would say is something that elixir should address - possibly with a
compilation flag to not mangle module names.

regards,
Vlad