[erlang-questions] Pass Name to Dynamic Supervisors

Magnus Klaar magnus.klaar@REDACTED
Sun Sep 11 16:49:50 CEST 2011

Hi!

If you are using gproc you are expected to register the name of a process
from the same process. I've never found a reason to do this the other way
around. A registered name is a property of the child process/module and
therefore it should be responsible for this.

We are using gproc in etorrent, if you grep the source code for register it
should give you some usage examples.

MVH Magnus Klaar