[erlang-questions] Pass Name to Dynamic Supervisors

Christopher Wilson wilsoncj1@REDACTED
Sat Sep 10 22:57:59 CEST 2011

Thanks, that's pretty close.  How, or more importantly, when do I register
the name.  Do I put this in the child worker/sup as part of the MFA used to
spawn it or can this be called by the parent once start_child has been
called?  Best practice is all I'm looking for.  Thanks again for pointing
this one out.

-Chris