[erlang-questions] REST interface to mnesia

Jon Watte jwatte@REDACTED
Thu Sep 1 02:06:57 CEST 2011

Almost any data store in the world can do 5k reads/writes per second if you
go to solid state disks.

Sincerely,

jw

--
Americans might object: there is no way we would sacrifice our living
standards for the benefit of people in the rest of the world. Nevertheless,