[erlang-questions] [ANN] LETS - LevelDB-based Erlang Term Storage v0.5.3

Joseph Norton norton@REDACTED
Mon Nov 21 12:59:56 CET 2011

Ciprian -

For encoding and then returning keys and values to the Erlang virtual machine, leveldb::Slice() is sufficient.  I didn't run any comparison tests but my assumption is that using std::string() requires (should require?) an extra memory allocation, copy, and deallocation for the std:string() object itself.

Joe N.