[erlang-questions] problems getting bigwig deps

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Tue Nov 1 22:44:45 CET 2011

I started a project up before bigwig appeared, which was based on the
multi-node monitoring premise. https://github.com/hyperthunk/nodewatch - it
is very similar in terms of the monitoring design, except that it delegates
to the excellent eper library to do the work of shuffling code onto nodes
and subscribing to monitoring events. The web side of it was a complete
hack for a demo however, and bigwig is much better put together in that
respect. Perhaps we could share some ideas, as I'd be glad to contribute if
there's an opportunity to do so and I think the whole community will
benefit from a good distributed monitoring capability like this.

Cheers,

Tim