[erlang-questions] problems getting bigwig deps

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Tue Nov 1 02:56:31 CET 2011

I was trying to get bigwig going from the spawnfest, but I get an
error on one server:

./rebar get-deps
==> bigwig (get-deps)
Pulling cowboy from {git,"https://github.com/smarkets/cowboy.git","master"}
Cloning into cowboy...
Pulling jsx from {git,"https://github.com/spawnfest/jsx.git","beamspirit"}
Cloning into jsx...
==> cowboy (get-deps)
Pulling quoted from {git,"git://git.corp.smarkets.com/quoted.erl.git",
                         {tag,"1.0.3"}}
fatal: Unable to look up git.corp.smarkets.com (port 9418) (nodename
nor servname provided, or not known)
Cloning into quoted...
ERROR: git clone -n git://git.corp.smarkets.com/quoted.erl.git quoted
failed with error: 128

is there a another place to get quoted.erl.git or the deps for cowboy?

Ok - I see the rebar config in cowboy.  Is it ok to update with the
stuff at github?  There is a github for quoted, but not for proper.
Ok, again, quoted.erl from github worked. But is that a special proper
that is needed?

Well, I found a version of proper on github too and git cloned that so
I'll see what happens.

-wes