[erlang-questions] Question of mailing list subscription

Andy W. Song wsong.cn@REDACTED
Sun May 29 15:06:52 CEST 2011

Filtering are actually OK because there are alternatives. The real problem
is different display names for one gmail address. Now I just use my real
gmail address to subscribe to mailing lists and use artificial ones for
other purposes. Hope other recipients are OK with it.