[erlang-questions] Process hanging with huge message queue , with current_function, {mnesia_tm, get_dirty_reply, 2}

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Fri May 27 19:02:34 CEST 2011

Sorry i expressed it wrong. i mean it's on top of the list, which is the 1st
on the front (1st message arrived). but the replies are from only some of
the nodes, not all. And get_dirty_reply will wait for a specific node (no
matter if replies comes also from other nodes that are involved in the
commit)