[erlang-questions] Process hanging with huge message queue , with current_function, {mnesia_tm, get_dirty_reply, 2}

Ahmed Omar spawn.think@REDACTED
Fri May 27 18:49:42 CEST 2011

Actually looking into the message queue, the replies are there but they are
at the top of list (which is the end of the queue). So i guess the process
doesn't have enough time to scan the whole queue to pick up the results.