[erlang-questions] Calling multiple processes simultaneously

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Mon May 23 22:54:23 CEST 2011

Actually,

  {reply, ok, _} = gen_server:call(foo, bar),

...should be ...

  _ = gen_server:call(foo, bar),

... since you don't care about the reply, but just want a reply.

- Edmond -