[erlang-questions] 'reply-to' header in this mailing list

Jeff Schultz jws@REDACTED
Thu May 19 17:15:36 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 02:06:37PM +0000, Robert Virding wrote:
> How about we completely side-step the whole issue and re-structure
> the various erlang mailing lists a forum instead? And by choosing one
> of the common and free forum packages we will automatically get a
> standard (in the sense of being common and much used) behaviour.

> This is also a serious suggestion.

-1.  The mailing list works well the way it is.

(As far as my, personal, workflow is concerned, forum software makes
it hard work for me to collect the material I will want to look at
again and catalogue it to suit my needs.  I suppose businesses like
Google prefer that because they can serve me new ads each time I look
for something I remember seeing last year that might be helpful to me
right now.  I see that as their problem, not mine.)

    Jeff Schultz