[erlang-questions] DRY principle and the syntax inconsistency in fun vs. vanilla functions

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Thu May 19 10:32:26 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

This example is far from convincing. Have you tried this for yourself on
any but the most trivial case, and done a genuine comparison? If you
had, I think you would actually agree with my point that it would end up
being less readable.

regards,
/s