[erlang-questions] Erlang logging system

Barry Nicholson b.nicholson@REDACTED
Wed May 4 17:00:36 CEST 2011

I've been using log4erl.  It's not perfect but it works.   Easily
managed in the code.  We wrote an appender that sent errors and fatals
to our enterprise logging system.   Very quick and easy.  Only issue I
have is that certain system failures we haven't been able to force from
sasl through log4erl.  Not sure why, it hasn't exceeded my pain level yet.

Barry Nicholson