[erlang-questions] Erlang logging system

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Wed May 4 16:22:02 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:10 PM, shk <kuleshovmail@REDACTED> wrote:

> I need in logging sub-system in my erlang project. I know that erlang has
> error_logger application, I want to ask community: What are you using for
> logging in your project?

I use the error_logger in multi file mode (with some convenience macros) and
a hacked rb module to read the resulting log files.

The report "browser" I use includes module specific call backs for
pretty-printing specific log messages (tied in with the convenience macros
that generate the msgs) and no longer has any interactive components, just
one shot "give me some log".

Robby