[erlang-questions] SASL problem

Matti Oinas matti.oinas@REDACTED
Thu Jun 30 20:14:33 CEST 2011

One possible cause for these problems are characters in file that arent
visible but are there and they mess up the actual command. I have
experienced similar problems with shell scripts and usually there is
\r\n line change (someone edited the file using some windows edirot and
uploaded it into server) or some UTF-8 character that isn't visible in
editor. You can check if these are the problem by checking the file with
hexdump or similar tool.

Matti