[erlang-questions] erlang thrit bindings and TJSONProtocol

Peter Neumark neumark.peter@REDACTED
Mon Jun 27 20:50:45 CEST 2011

I finished a thrift json protocol implementation for erlang:
My implementation of the protocol may be found here:
https://github.com/postlock/thrift/blob/trunk/lib/erl/src/thrift_json_protocol.erl
A modified version of the erlang thrift tutorial which uses my
implementation over HTTP to talk to the same server that the javascript
tutorial uses:
https://github.com/postlock/thrift/blob/trunk/tutorial/erl/json_client.erl
Finally, it should be noted that the code depends on JSX:
https://github.com/talentdeficit/jsx

I haven't had time to run a huge amount of tests on it yet, but the tutorial
seems to work fine.
Improvements are welcome!

Peter Neumark