[erlang-questions] question about Variable:fun()

Kirill Zaborsky qrilka@REDACTED
Mon Jun 27 09:02:01 CEST 2011

>From official docs:

ExprF(Expr1,...,ExprN)
ExprM:ExprF(Expr1,...,ExprN)

In the first form of function calls, ExprM:ExprF(Expr1,...,ExprN), each of
ExprM and ExprF must be an atom or an expression that evaluates to an atom.
(http://www.erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/expressions.html#id75726)
Though it is not clear what "evaluates to atom" may mean for a tuple.

Kind regards,
Kirill Zaborsky