[erlang-questions] Trouble starting mnesia on R14B02/3 node with a R14B01 node connected

Brian Acton acton@REDACTED
Sun Jun 26 22:05:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

We are similarly affected by this issue.

We have a cluster of nodes running stock R14B01

We upgraded one node from R14B01 to R14B03.

When we start mnesia, we get the same 'Failed to Merge Schema' error message
that Ferenc got when he tried.

Is there a solution for this? Does someone have a patch somewhere on github?

For us, we can not take the downtime to convert the whole cluster at one
time. We need to be able to restart one server at a time.

Any info, pointers, or help appreciated.

Thx,

--b