[erlang-questions] Debug help

Tobias tobias.rodaebel@REDACTED
Sat Jun 25 15:55:29 CEST 2011

Hi Nick,

For such a purpose, I'd take gen_event [1] and/or the dbg module [2], and erlang:statistics might also be of some help here. Since I'm quite new to Erlang, I'd be very interested in more/other suggestions, too.

[1] http://www.erlang.org/doc/design_principles/events.html
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1954894/using-trace-and-dbg-in-erlang/1954980#1954980

Cheers,
Tobias