[erlang-questions] behaviour X undefined

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Jun 24 21:29:41 CEST 2011

Actually, it's only one extra parameter…

But it still won't work, since the parameterized module compilation inserts a pattern match, so even if you would write:

behaviour_info() ->
   behaviour_info(callbacks).

behaviour_info(callbacks) ->
   …

this would lead to behaviour_info/1 being exported, but it would look something like this:

behaviour_info({_,Cbk,Context,Modules} = THIS) ->
    behaviour_info(callbacks, THIS).

behaviour_info(callbacks, {_,Cbk,Context,Modules} = THIS) ->
   …

so the linter calling exch:behaviour_info(callbacks) would still fail.

BR,
Ulf W