[erlang-questions] discrepancy of memory usage figures

Andy W. Song wsongcn@REDACTED
Fri Jun 24 03:57:20 CEST 2011

Thanks for the suggestions. I left the machine for more than 10 hours and
the figures didn't change.

I'm out of ideas. How can I approach to experts in stead
of passively waiting on the mailing list?

Thanks
Andy