[erlang-questions] rebar and eunit test prep

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Wed Jun 22 21:55:46 CEST 2011

On 22 June 2011 20:43, Joel Reymont <joelr1@REDACTED> wrote:
> True. I've been using eunit for integration tests with OpenPoker.
>
>> These are more integration tests then unit tests, for that use
>> something along the lines of common test.
>
> Any existing projects (github) that use common test?

https://github.com/hyperthunk/hamcrest-erlang uses common_test as a
bootstrap for proper. :)

I use common_test more often than not, just out of habit really as I
never bothered to get into eunit. Eventually I started to include the
eunit.hrl header and use the assert macros in my common_test suites,
until finally I started using hamcrest instead. I'm getting more into
quickcheck/proper now, which can be combined with all of the above.