[erlang-questions] erlang thrit bindings and TJSONProtocol

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Fri Jun 17 23:09:22 CEST 2011

I don't believe so, currently only base64 and binary protocols.  However,
if you feel like taking on creation of this protocol, I'm willing to look
it over and possibly merge it (I'm a maintainer/committer).

-Anthony