[erlang-questions] A PropEr announcement

Daniel Dormont dan@REDACTED
Thu Jun 16 02:47:53 CEST 2011

I'm not a legal expert, but I did study some of this licensing business some
time ago, so just a couple of things to bear in mind:

- the question of what constitutes a derived work is an issue under
copyright law and may vary by jurisdiction; it is not up to the author of
the license to define that. See for example
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_General_Public_License#Point_of_view:_dynamically_and_static-linking_violates_GPL

- I don't imagine most proprietary software programs ship with unit tests
included. Then again, I could be wrong :)

dan