[erlang-questions] Oauth 2.0 support

Jon Watte jwatte@REDACTED
Wed Jun 15 22:27:44 CEST 2011

I think oauth 2.0 is entirely an application level feature. It requires
application-specific storage, and application-specific implementation in
what you delegate.
That being said, building oauth 2.0 clients is super easy, and building 2.0
servers is not hard if you already have a sane user authentication and
authorization system, because it all just relies on https.
I've never found oauth 2.0 "helper libraries" to be much help, personally.

Jw