[erlang-questions] is CEAN maintained?

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Sun Jun 12 14:01:34 CEST 2011

> +1
>
> This is an effort I would love to see, all 3 package systems are really good
> but a good package manager is more than a sum of its parts, a single package
> manager to rule them all would rule

Something I really look forward to is being able to fetch dependencies
(using e.g., rebar or whatever) as binary packages for my platform of
choice. It takes all the hassle out of compiling dependencies and also
means you can just install them once in your dev environment and
you're good to go. That is really something to look forward to.