[erlang-questions] is CEAN maintained?

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Sat Jun 4 14:25:20 CEST 2011

Hi!

We got a question today about distributing the Erlang runtime with erlide
and since we can't do that for all platforms, I came to thing about CEAN.
Installing from that repository would be just as well from a user's point of
view.

Now the problem is that CEAN distributions exist only for R11 and R12... Are
there any plans to update those? Is the reason for the lack of maintenance
that the interest from the community was low? How much work is required to
package an OTP release the CEAN way?

best regards,
Vlad