[erlang-questions] trouble with erlang or erlang is a ghetto

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Fri Jul 29 00:06:19 CEST 2011

> The second group would want image manipulation libraries on par with
> imagemagick, full PCRE support (with unicode!) and a unified database driver
> a la JDBC.

I'm not sure if I qualify as "average" or not, but I would really like
to have an edbc API that all the various database drivers (incl. 3rd
party ones) supported. I toyed with the idea of writing one and doing
some compile time code generation to generate mappings to the drivers
we use (postgres, mysql, odbc for mssql) but haven't done it yet as
none of the team could agree on what it should look like. :)