[erlang-questions] Static files served through Webmachine

Kenny Stone kennethstone@REDACTED
Wed Jul 20 22:47:42 CEST 2011

I wonder if an ets solution wouldn't be as good, as these solutions are just
going to find some way of holding the data in memory anyways.  WIth ets, you
can do things like hold compiled erlydtl/mustache templates inside of it...

Kenny