[erlang-questions] Static files served through Webmachine

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Tue Jul 19 18:47:10 CEST 2011

If you're already using Nginx and just want control over URLs, you
have access to the standard rewrite module:

http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpRewriteModule

This is not 30x redirection btw, unless of course you want that.