[erlang-questions] Static files served through Webmachine

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Tue Jul 19 05:24:20 CEST 2011

Yeah, I agree a 302 would probably be less efficient.

I'm not familiar with Rails doing .json/.html. My understand was Rails used
urls like I was wanting to use: domain.com/user/<user-id> -- no .html. Do
you mean something else where they use .json/.html?

Good question about caching servers as well.