[erlang-questions] Checking Types at Runtime

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Wed Jul 13 11:42:01 CEST 2011

For the basic types you can you a when guard in the function clauses (or
case clauses):

my_magic(#user{password=PW}) when is_binary(PW) -> ...

But that is probably not enough for you.

Cheers,
Torben

http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann