[erlang-questions] Checking Types at Runtime

Eric Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Wed Jul 13 03:03:58 CEST 2011

Maybe its worth parsing at initialization and storing somewhere then,
better to define the types once in the spec and reuse them then force
the dev to define them multiple times and keep them in sync. Whether
you can do that or not will depend very much on the system you are
writing of course.