[erlang-questions] Examining Erlang crash dumps - how to account for all memory?

Magnus Falk magnus.falk@REDACTED
Tue Jul 12 01:00:23 CEST 2011

Turns out that the problem was twofold: The heap is listen in words not
bytes and I forgot to convert, also I shouldn't have counted the unused
portions of the heap since they are already included in the other numbers.

So all the memory is now accounted for, now I just have to figure out why
the usage explodes like that...

Cheers,
Magnus