[erlang-questions] Addition to slave.erl

kevin montuori montuori@REDACTED
Fri Jul 8 16:36:14 CEST 2011

Hi all --

I have a use for slave:start/3 but need to pass additional flags to
the rsh (actually ssh) command.  To this end, I created a new
slave:start/4 (and rejigged the existing start/4,5 functions) to allow
for start(Host, Name, Args, RshArgs).  For consistency I added a
slave:start_link/4 as well.

I have no idea if this is useful to others.  I've attached the diffs
for slave.erl and slave.xml; I wasn't sure how to augment the unit
tests appropriately but would certainly welcome advice.

Disclaimer: I'm relatively new to Erlang and am open to comments,
style advice, &c..

Cheers!
k.
--