[erlang-questions] Ways to get started

Jesse Gumm sigmastar@REDACTED
Sat Jul 9 15:50:53 CEST 2011

For the free approach check out www.learnyousomeerlang.com

I learned from Joe Armstrong's book Programming Erlang (Pragmatic Bookshelf)

There's also Erlang Programming by Francesco Cesarini (O'Reilly).

Most recently is Erlang and OTP in Action, by Martin Logan (Manning). This one puts special emphasis on using the OTP framework.  I haven't read this one yet, but I've been to one of the ErlangCamps (which I gather follow a similar curriculum as the book) run by Martin, and can only imagine it's a great book.

--
Jesse Gumm
Sigma Star Systems