[erlang-questions] agner install -> fail, AGNER_INSTALL_PREFIX problem in Linux

Bambang Purnomosidi D. P. bpdp.erlang@REDACTED
Wed Jul 6 07:54:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

I use agner to install a package and encounter a problem in installing
process:

[Installing...]
FAILURE: {'EXIT',<0.67.0>,
                 {{badmatch,{error,enoent}},
                  [{agner_fetch,install_dirs,1},
                   {agner_fetch,installable,2},
                   {gen_fsm2,handle_msg,7},
                   {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}}

Reading the error message, I guess that it was because the installation dir
is not installable. This can be accepted since I ran agner not as root or
using sudo. I've read the agner wiki and it says that we can use
AGNER_INSTALL_PREFIX to define installation dir but the error is still the
same.

Am I missing something? Any hint(s)? Thank you :)

--
bpdp